Health, Safety & Environment
ANSA Technologies Ltd. is committed to the protection of the Environment, Employee Health and Safety, and the users of our products and services in the market which we serve.
The company aims to comply with accepted international practice and the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) legislation in particular the Occupational, Safety and Health Act of 2004 and its amendments of 2006 and will also conform to the HSSE Requirements of our clients.
The Management Team of ANSA Technologies Limited:
- Encourages the active participation of all employees in the control of health, safety and environmental conservation.
- Ensures that potential HSSE risks associated with all our activities are identified and assessed as early as practicable to minimize the risk.
- Regularly reviews performance and continuously improves the effectiveness of the HSSE Management System and standards to reflect best industry practice.
- Solicits and ensures the active participation of suppliers and sub-contractors as necessary to promote the policy.
- Ensures that materials and equipment used are of a high standard and quality, are maintained properly.